M/V Evolution - Galapagos Cruise
The vision behind this yacht is to offer guests the feeling of going aboard a ship that brings back memories of travels to faraway and exotic lands. Evolution has the classic and graceful lines of the 1920’s with the comfort and safety of today. It is a charming expedition vessel large enough to provide spacious staterooms with various and ample social areas - including inside and outside dining - yet small enough to experience nature in an up-close and personal experience. This artful combination of factors results in a ship which offers excellent service, accommodations and attention to detail, while causing minimal impact on the environment
Evolution brings to mind a simpler time and the romance of travel. Stepping on board you have the sense that you are transported to an era where ocean liners where the main mode of transportation and exotic lands were places visited by movie stars and millionaires aboard their private yacht. The Evolution combines that feeling of nostalgia with modern safety technology and luxury services.
With four decks there is a vast amount of space for the 32 passengers welcomed on board each week. There are large social gathering places including a interior main dining room, al fresco dining area, main salon and bar, a sun deck with a Jacuzzi and a shade deck with al fresco saloon.
A favorite choice for families Evolution offers kid-friendly family departures throughout the year with special guides, activities and meal choices catering to younger family members. Additionally many of the suites and premium staterooms can be converted in to triples. There is a doctor on call 24-hours a day and the rear boarding platform makes the evolution one of the easiest boats to board in the islands.
• An exception itinerary which combines the southern, central, northern and western islands highlighting the very best of Galapagos. You can witness first hand the great diversity that Galapagos has to offer.
• All cruises include the use of kayaks, snorkel equipment and wetsuits and non-alcoholic beverages in the cruise price providing you with fewer out of pocket expenses during your trip.
• The excellent service on board and five-star cuisine deliver a true luxury experience in Galapagos
• A top option for family cruises Evolution has kid-friendly family departures throughout the year as well as many of the staterooms can be converted into triples offering the option of having your family in the same cabin or cabins.
• The Evolution is a mid-size boat and provides you with many of the features of both larger boats and smaller boats. It has the large common spaces and decks of a larger boat, yet with 32 passengers is the largest boat permitted by the national park to visit sites like Genovesa. You will also be delighted by the personal attention received from smaller yachts.